We are looking for experienced plumbing and heating engineers to undertake commercial installations across Lancashire for a variety of clients. Work will be primarily in the Lancashire areas although you will be required to work across the North West as required by our clients
- Experienced in Commercial Work
- Experienced in managing your own workload?
- Able to work as part of a team?
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service?
- Able to produce work of a high standard, follow safety procedures and work to tight deadlines?
We are also looking for engineers with supervisory experience.
- Relevant NVQ Level 3 / City and Guilds in Plumbing and Heating/Mechanical Engineering
- Commercial installation experience
- Current CSC Card or ability to obtain this
- Ability to pass client vetting requirements
- DBS checks will be required
- PASMA/IPAF/First Aid/Asbestos Awareness/SSSTS would be beneficial but not essential
- UK Driving Licence
We are happy to receive applications from Labour only Sub Contractors – please specify
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com which should detail
- Your Experience including types of sites worked on
- Your Experience in supervising small to medium sized teams if looking for supervisory role
- Your Qualifications
- Competitive Rates from £15 per hour
- 24 Days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Taining and Progression
- Full uniform and PPE provided
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is fully committed to a policy of treating all of its employees and job applicants equally.