Working with Main Contractor D&G Builders we have now completed the electrical installation for the new Mental Health Urgent Assessment Centre at Blackpool Victoria Hospital.
The work was part of the remodelling and adaptations to existing facilities formerly the ADA ward into a new urgent assessment facility.
The facility comprises of assessment rooms, reception areas and meeting rooms providing a vital resource to Blackpool.
Our work included:
- Modifications to existing installations
- New distribution boards.
- New power circuits throughout the unit.
- Emergency Lighting
- New outside/inside lighting scheme including a mixture of Thorlux and Whitecroft lighting with local switching and PIR controls.
- Full door access system operated by card readers forming part of the site wide system.
- Readdressed and rezoned fire alarm.
- Emergency Call System.
Our site team adapted working methods and processes to ensure a Covid Secure workplace was maintained. Adopting new risk control measures and adhering to the regularly changing Site Operating Procedures.
Existing circuits were isolated and removed to accomodate the new scheme and retained areas kept fully operational throughout the work to prevent uncessary disruption.