Working with Main Contractor D&G Builders works we have now completed the electrical installation for the new Chorley Hospital Birthing Suites, this work included:
- New main MCCB panel and associated distribution boards .
- New power circuits throughout the unit
- Installation of new general power sockets protected by RCBO at the mains board.
- Mechanical supplies
- Emergency Lighting and new lighting scheme to create a calm and soothing atmosphere with colour change LED
- Addressable fire alarm
- Security installation including intruder alarm, CCTV and baby tagging system
The project commenced during the initial Coronavirus UK wide lockdown period. Our site team adapted working methods and processes to ensure a Covid Secure workplace was maintained. Adopting new risk control measures and adhering to the regularly changing Site Operating Procedures.
The project was completed sucesfully and has provided a much needed community maternity facility.