Refurbishment of Pumping Stations
Various refurbishments of Pumping Stations have been completed across the property portfolio ranging from installation of new LED lighting in specified areas of a treatment plant to full installation to pumping station following local floods.
Works have included:
- Installation of new pump sets with GRP enclosures with UPS and generator back up.
- Installations completed in remote location
- Rewire installations to pumping stations including generators and UPS systems.
- Installation and supply of new kiosk to house new pump sets and control panels with associated civil works.
- Manufacture and installation new control panels through specialist contractors. New pump installation including water boosters through specialist contractors
- Replacement main distribution boards and all low level power and lighting.
- Rewired power supplies to the MCC.
- Refurbishment of Ventilation Control Panel and Pump Control Panels through specialist sub contractor.
- Replaced high level lighting with LED lighting.
- Mechanical works to sanitise heating and ventilation systems and replace damaged filters
Project Values £10,000 to £148,000
Electrical, Mechanical and Civil Works completed
Principal Contractor with management of all CDM and Health and Safety Requirements
Management and co-ordination of specialist Contractors
As part of a small maintenance team operating in the water sector I need the backup of a locally based electrical contractor.
Over the last twenty five years Thompsons have been that company forging a solid working relationship available 24/7 covering a diverse electrical base from install of level control systems to full pumping station rewires.
Paul Molloy FSE
We would be happy to discuss any aspect of your project and how we can help.
Get in touch with us today