Blackpool Victoria Hospital Haematology and Onology Department
Alterations and adaptations to the existing electrical services within BVH Haematology & Oncology Department works included:
- Main and sub main distribution equipment and cables.
- New 8 way TPN Distribution Board
- Modifications to existing installations.
- New LED lighting with overhead lighting and supplemented with wall lighting.
- Lighting control system with dimming, switching.
- Emergency lighting.
- New power circuits to serve dado trunking and power outlets with dedicated power supplies to nurse call panel.
- Fire alarm system.
- Wiring and connections for mechanical services.
- DATA installations
- Nurse Call System
Project Value £40,000
Working with Main Contractor D&G Builders and Joiners
3 Month Programme
“Great Work by Thompson, I’ve been on site today an everyone is sticking to social distancing rules and the site is very clean. D&G Builders and Joiners and the Team are doing a fantastic job”
Robert Eaves Construction Manager D&G Builders
We would be happy to discuss any aspect of your project and how we can help.
Get in touch with us today