Porsche Centre Preston
Complete electrical installation to the newbuild 43,000m2 Porsche Centre Preston.
The fast track project saw a team of engineers on site from December 2018 to handover in May 2019. The six-month project presented numerous challenges to the team as works commenced to the electrical installation at the early build stage in order to meet the deadline for handover requiring a 7 day a week presence at various stages throughout the project:
- New 320kVA supply, new LV Switchboard with metering and new distribution equipment.
- New primary and secondary containment system.
- New power arrangements to sales floor, office space and workshops.
- New General and Emergency lighting systems with LED intelligent feature lighting and external lighting
- General power systems.
- Fire alarm system.
- Disabled call system
- AV Systems including entertainment and sound systems
- Data installation throughout
- Wiring and connections for mechanical services.
- Infrastructure for specialist Porsche EV Charging
The project featured prominently in many Business publications.
Project Value £700,000
- Prestigious High Profile Project
Working with long term Main Contractor Partner Warden Construction
Thompsons carried out a prestigious, high end, new build, electrical fit out of multiple electrical services and systems for our clients new car show room development Bowker Porsche Preston.
The works were carried out on programme, to budget and specification and to the high and exacting standards merited by the client and brand.
We found Thompsons to be helpful and proactive throughout all stages of the delivery programme from the initial enquiry, through project management, site management and the site delivery teams.
We would have no hesitation in recommending Thompsons.
Warden Construction Ltd
We would be happy to discuss any aspect of your project and how we can help.
Get in touch with us today