Job Description Approved Electrician / Site Supervisors
At Thompson Building Services Engineers we believe in offering our Customers an excellent service all the time every time.
We have a longstanding reputation for quality and customer service.
We are looking for motivated and friendly Approved Electricians with experience of working in a supervisory on site role to fulfill our order book.
You would be responsible completing work on site with a small team of electricians and apprentices. Undertaking installation work in commercial and industrial premises for a variety of customers including in the education, healthcare and commercial sectors.
Work will be primarily in the Lancashire area although you will be required to work accross the North West as required.
- Experienced in Commercial Work
- Experienced in managing your own workload?
- Experienced in supervising a team of Electricians and Apprentices
- Able to work as part of a team?
- Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service?
- Can you produce work of a high standard, follow safety procedures and work to tight deadlines?
- Do you have excellent communication skills both verbal and written?
- Relevant NVQ Level 3 / City and Guilds
- 2391-52 or equivilient / graded as Approved Electrician
- Current JIB Card or ability to be graded
- 18th Edition if possible
- PASMA/IPAF/First Aid/Asbestos Awareness/SSSTS would be beneficial but not essential
We are happy to receive applications from Labour only Sub Contractors and those seeking direct employment please specify
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org which should detail
- Your Experience including types of sites worked on
- Your Experience in supervising small to medium sized teams
- Your Qualifications
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is fully committed to a policy of treating all of its employees and job applicants equally. No agencies.